If you`re looking to buy a home, we make everything simple. Buying a home without being represented by a real estate professional can make what should be an once-in-a-lifetime experience turn into a nightmare. As professional REALTORS® and Accredited Buyer Representatives (ABR) working for you, we will:
- Do all of the legwork for you, including finding homes that meet your criteria and that you can afford. We know what`s on the market, and we have firsthand knowledge of properties the minute they go up for sale. Research and preparation to help you find the right home takes a good bit of time before we can show you just the right properties.
- Assist you to understand the buying process in the case of short-sales and bank owned properties. Many of the homes on the market today are short-sale or bank owned, so understanding the purchase procedure and timeframe of these transactions are very important.
- Take care of all the paper work during the purchase offering process for you so that the purchase is stress-free. We close deals on a routine basis, and we will carefully handle all of the paperwork for you.
- Assist you throughout negotiate and escrow process to make sure your purchase price is the best possible price and that settlement goes smoothly.
- Make sure to do our best to handle any and all issues and to keep your interests paramount.
"Art initially impressed us with his professionalism and preparedness. The passion for his work showed in his presentation, well-rounded knowledge and follow through." -- Jeffery and Tina